fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands

3 posters

Go down

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands Empty Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands

Post  mightymaggot Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 am

What that horrible thing in your hands Cuzzy on your profile pics, you look a little scared there my man Wink Wink Wink

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands Empty Re: Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands

Post  cuzzy Sat May 07, 2011 4:20 am

something i did not want to catch martin, keith tryed to make me smile but not impressed at 2 in the morning Evil or Very Mad
cuzzy
cuzzy
Admin

https://carp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands Empty Re: Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands

Post  mightymaggot Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 am

cuzzy wrote:something i did not want to catch martin, keith tryed to make me smile but not impressed at 2 in the morning Evil or Very Mad

Those things do have a habit of jumping on one's hook..not my cup of tea either Mad

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands Empty What is it?

Post  keith 1cup Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

I thought it was a giant slug!By the way i don`t think you are meant to smile when having your pic took with a fish...mean and moody look Laughing Laughing
keith 1cup
keith 1cup

Back to top Go down

Whats is that Cuzzy has in his hands Empty Talking about avatar pics.

Post  keith 1cup Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Anyway young maggot,Honda CX 500 and a Vespa??? which was yours? And where did you get the wig from??? afro
keith 1cup
keith 1cup

Back to top Go down

Post  mightymaggot Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 am

keith 1cup wrote:Anyway young maggot,Honda CX 500 and a Vespa??? which was yours? And where did you get the wig from??? afro

I am about 17 mate, its not a vespa its a very rare Truimph Tina 90 cc of per power, being a young mod of the eighties I was taking the mick by having my feet up of that dirty old motorbike, luckly I know the chap and he had agreed.

Yes I had hair, Yes I once was thinner, "we are the mods "

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down