fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??

3 posters

Go down

how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??  Empty how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??

Post  flookyshaun Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 pm

hello lads im just wondering how i prepair my fresh water mussles ?? any advise alien
flookyshaun
flookyshaun

Back to top Go down

how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??  Empty Re: how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??

Post  Stowmarket Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm

There's not a good way to prepare them for having a boilie needle stuffed through their bottom, hurling them at 400mph into freezing cold water so they can sit on smelly silt waiting for a 30lb carp to suck them in & crunch them up.
However you try & comfort them they will hate you. Remember boilie's have no feelings. You can hurl them in by the bucket load & no one can acuse you of being a murderer.
Hope this helps!!!! Very Happy
Stowmarket
Stowmarket

http://www.stowmarketangling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??  Empty Re: how do i perpair fresh water mussles ??

Post  slamhead Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 am

boil them up for 10 min in salted water after soaking them overnight in this water allow to cool put loads of vineger on them bit of pepper and stick a cocktail stick in them and eat them and then go and sit on the bog for two days tongue lol!
slamhead
slamhead
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum