fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)!

3 posters

Go down

Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)! Empty Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)!

Post  keith 1cup Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 am

Hello all,nothing in it for me but check out this website www.underwatersecrets.co.uk.There is some very interesting video footage of carp in their natural habitat and showing how difficult they can be too catch!! Shocked Shocked

Now where did i put my snorkel and flippers???? lol! lol!
keith 1cup
keith 1cup

Back to top Go down

Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)! Empty Re: Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)!

Post  Carpy_Ash Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:52 am

Have you seen the korda stuff? they get away wit much more then we think.
Carpy_Ash
Carpy_Ash
senior

Back to top Go down

Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)! Empty Re: Have a look at this website?? (this is NOT an advert.)!

Post  keith 1cup Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 am

Yes m8 i`ve seen some of them,but they cost money to buy...i`m a bit of a tight -wad Smile and these ones are free!! Exclamation On a more serious note these ones also show other things rather than just "getting a run/pickup".I found them quite interesting,but the background music is BORING after about 2 mins. Sleep Sleep
keith 1cup
keith 1cup

Back to top Go down

Post  mightymaggot Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 am

keith 1cup wrote:Yes m8 i`ve seen some of them,but they cost money to buy...i`m a bit of a tight -wad Smile and these ones are free!! Exclamation On a more serious note these ones also show other things rather than just "getting a run/pickup".I found them quite interesting,but the background music is BORING after about 2 mins. Sleep Sleep

Dont watch them Keith, it will make you wonder why we bother, just chuck it and chance it mate...

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum