fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It must be Summer

3 posters

Go down

It must be Summer Empty It must be Summer

Post  mightymaggot Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Now the sun is out and the weather has warmed up I have just seen a couple of young lads in shorts and no tops...Must be summer!!!!

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

It must be Summer Empty Re: It must be Summer

Post  slamhead Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 am

You been playing in the signal boxs again
slamhead
slamhead
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpy_Ash Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"young lads with no tops" and you accuse me of going to brighton too much, watching that float has changed you. dont know if i would wanna bivvy up next to ya now after admitting you wander round in the night. Smile
Carpy_Ash
Carpy_Ash
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  mightymaggot Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:45 am

Carpy_Ash wrote:"young lads with no tops" and you accuse me of going to brighton too much, watching that float has changed you. dont know if i would wanna bivvy up next to ya now after admitting you wander round in the night. Smile

Funny you should say that i am in brighton as i write this,,,sight seeing Very Happy ...I would not worry Ash I am too bloody old to chase anybody Male or female...I would rather catch a nice twenty than get down and dirty now.

and just for the record float fishing has not changed me,,,I have always been that way Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  slamhead Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:01 am

Whatever floats your boat Shocked
slamhead
slamhead
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpy_Ash Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 pm

just wonered if staring at the static float all day, has made you got bit cross eyed and your seeing the sexes the wrong way round.
Carpy_Ash
Carpy_Ash
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  mightymaggot Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:50 am

I wish my float would stay static,,,it keeps going up and down and then disappears completely, do not know what that is all about!!!!

I do still use alarms and that lazy style of fishing, two rods for tench and bream is a standard way of fishing for them now, but i do prefer proper float fishing for them, i have just got myself a couple of 9 foot stalker rods and just picked up bedchair so i am starting to wander back to the darkside.

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpy_Ash Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 pm

think you may have your weights set up wrongly with too long line and its dragging along the lake bed, or there is very and i mean very slight chance you may have a fish on, but i doubt it Very Happy Very Happy
Carpy_Ash
Carpy_Ash
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  mightymaggot Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 am

Carpy_Ash wrote:think you may have your weights set up wrongly with too long line and its dragging along the lake bed, or there is very and i mean very slight chance you may have a fish on, but i doubt it Very Happy Very Happy

I have you know I went carp fishing today,,,well two stalker rods and alarms at Hiderclay,,,and i also have you know that i caught carp!!!! one of which was a twenty common.

Float fishing as it's nearly time for crucians

mightymaggot
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down