fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bivvy or brolly

2 posters

Go down

Bivvy or brolly Empty Bivvy or brolly

Post  slamhead Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Whats you prefferd shelter and what would you recomend ,do you use a built in ground sheet or one you put down seperate or not one at all,at the moment im useing a chubb vizor very impressed with it as the material is 10,000 aquatex comes with a heavy duty ground sheet which is seperate not the cheapest and not the high end all things consided a good buy i think.
slamhead
slamhead
senior

Back to top Go down

Bivvy or brolly Empty Re: Bivvy or brolly

Post  sugarscott Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 pm

think my fav was the traker mk 11 i had pricey but real quality but as getting older and fed up of bugs n slugs in the bivvy looking for one with built in now quite like the look of the traker slx but like plenty of room and there not the most roomy any one know what the quality is like of the new chub super cyfish 2man with inner and heavy duty groundsheet as look good on paper ?
sugarscott
sugarscott

Back to top Go down

Post  slamhead Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 am

waiting for arrival of the second hand fox easy dome had one before just the job for overnight in the winter nice and quick to put up and with built in ground sheet and porch area Smile
slamhead
slamhead
senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum